CEO / Director Recruitments
Being a part of India’s growth story is our story. Recognition of capabilities of top management who can deliver, has helped industry grow exponentially, in all major sectors like banking, IT, Manufacturing, Services industry etc. We are now looking beyond to the next quantum jump in growth & industries demand for senior management personnel to take their industry forward. The demand likely to be generated by MNC’s, Industry & VC’s who look at India as the insatiable centre for consumption. We have well managed vast data & strong network to fulfill this demand to serve certain extent.
Finding “The Right Leader to the Right Task”
Leadership requirements might continue to evolve, but the need for high-performing Leader/Executives remains constant & integral to an organizations performance & sustainability. Identifying and attracting this talent requires a strategic approach, a thorough understanding of different industries and functional roles, unrivalled access to senior executives and impeccable judgment. Our consultants, under the guidance of Advisors, apply a deeper insight into client’s business needs, organizational culture & assessment tools to recruit leaders who have the necessary skill, experience and personal qualities to add value at all levels and achieve outstanding results.
- We have well managed vast data & strong network of relationships, across industries. Executives trust us to bring them opportunities that represent a good fit with their capabilities and ambitions.
- Our clients trust us for our deep expertise, insight, and commitment to the success of clients and candidates. Our assignments are mainly for clients for whom we have done previous work.
- We assess client satisfaction after assignments to evaluate any room for improvement.
- During our search, we assess track records, knowledge and abilities most relevant to the position as well as their fitment to the organization's work culture.
Executive Search Process
Our objective is to support our clients during all phases of a search. We focus to exceed client expectations by providing a meaningful choice of candidates, which includes five main phases:
- Analyze the uniqueness & challenges to the organization and the role.
- Determine the skills, knowledge and abilities required, offering insight and fresh perspectives on how clients can think about their needs; when appropriate, challenge client assumptions and present alternative ideas for how to conceive a role.
- Develop a customized position and candidate specification, detailing the company, the role, responsibilities, goals and key challenges of the position as well as the experience, qualifications and competencies required for success.
- Determine the client priorities that will shape the search process.
- Conduct targeted research into companies and sectors to find those with relevant skill-sets and qualifications, supplementing our relationships across industries and functions within the talent pool.
- Talk with third-party contacts to identify & qualify prospects; as this referencing work.
- Prepare a list of prospects best qualified for the role, for client consideration.
- Approach potential candidates to test their interest in the role, drawing on our insights about candidate interests and aspirations to persuade strong prospects to consider new opportunities.
- Conduct competency-based interviews with candidates, depending on the key deliverables, mentioned in the position specification.
- Maintain a detailed tracker of candidates as per skill set, qualifications and interest in the position.
- Present the most qualified candidates based on our written analysis against the specification.
- Drawing on informal external views on each candidate to confirm and enhance our knowledge of the candidate’s achievements and track record, provide meaningful insight into past performance and reputation.
- Execute executive assessment tests, depending on client specifications.
- After the client has selected its preferred candidate, referencing to further assess competencies, strengths and weaknesses, and to provide external views of the individual.
- Assist in negotiations over compensation and other terms to help finalize the search
- Conduct client satisfaction survey to improve service and refine approach. Periodically connect with the client & candidates for a real time fitment understanding.